Notes on reservation
- The sushi that we offer is a shirttail eel sauce of 13 years, boiled up in the kettle of "shallow shop" rice with two unique blends, and a week. We use 100% natural water from the basement of the Sakurajima volcano and finish it in one of the finest. Even if you are not familiar with sushi, we offer you a course.
Roppongi Station and Azabu Juban Station are ideal for
private dining and business entertainment for the most important people, even from Central station. We will entertain you in the
of the finest sushi and refined space. The owner of a connoisseur carefully selected the seasonal material of the season which was particular about the
, freshness, and the taste
◆ Sushi. We are particular about the water used for
cooking and how to cook the Shari.
◆ Drink ◆
, sake and shochu that match the sushi of our store was ordered from the whole country.
- Sushi,Kaiseki (Traditional Multi-Course Meal)
- Subway Namboku Line Roppongi-Itchome Station 5-minute walk
- Average price
- Dinner 13,000 JPY
- Daisuke Bldg. B1, 5-18-2 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0032
- Open Hours
- Mon-Fri 18:00 ~ 22:30 (l.o.22:30)
Saturdays and Holidays 18:00 ~ 22:00 (l.o.22:00)
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday
* * Please check the day before and on holidays by phone.
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService