Sushikappo-to-kakuregakoshitsu Ginza Ichibachi
Notes on reservation
- The sushi which is eaten with the salt carefully selected from the whole country with the Furumai using the multi-use of Chiba Prefecture. From the moment you put it in the
mouth, the exquisite balance with the Neta're sure Delaware.
Seafood is a feature of the Ishikawa prefecture, a barrel crab, a local fish directly from the production area, and a natural tuna.
vegetables are carefully selected mainly from organic vegetables, and charcoal-grilled charcoal is superb. The manager of the high-class culinary arts in Ginza Fu his arm.
Private rooms are also available, come to entertain and dine, dinner party, etc.
☆ Reservation is canceled! Call Us!
is a special course for the month, Saturday, and holidays only.
★ Ginza Sakura Course [14 items] 8,000 yen ⇒ 7000 yen
■ Appetizer 2 assorted
■ Season of the dish
■ Seasonal dishes
of the season, a special dish of the seasonal food of the year. ■ Chawanmushi
of the grilled fish ■ ■ Grilled with truffle, grilled salmon with foie gras, 2 pieces
- Sushi,Local / Regional Cuisine
- Subway Ginza Line Ginza Station A2 exit 5-minute walk
- Average price
- Dinner 8,000 JPY
- Sunrise Bldg. 2f, 7-8-16 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Open Hours
- Mon ~ Fri Dinner: 17:30 ~ 3:00 (l.o.2:30)
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 17:00 ~ 23:00 (l.o.22:30)
- Regular Holiday
* Sunday, Monday and long holidays are open on Sundays. We also open Saturdays and holidays.
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,SAISON,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService