Notes on reservation
- The "Tea Kaiseki sushi" in the platinum stand is a shop without a sign which can taste the tea kaiseki of the elegance.
Counter 5 seats only until the day before ' full reservation system ', so you can taste the luxurious time different from the usual
. It would be great if you could calm your
and your mind by taking a dose of Anteru's matcha in a palatable and円yaka hot water boiled in
Bunbuku. Please relish the seasonal sushi which is held with the tea kaiseki dish of the Four Seasons consisting of the
Soup Japan and the vinegar Rice finished with red vinegar boiled in
【 Special Lunch 】
◆ Lunch Limited course 6,000 yen (tax included) to try the taste of
Tea kaiseki sushi, we made a great lunch course.
Enjoy authentic tea kaiseki cuisine on this occasion.
- Kaiseki (Traditional Multi-Course Meal),Sushi
- Subway Shirokanedai Station 12-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 6,000 JPY Dinner 12,000 JPY
- 5-2-22 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0071, Japan
- Open Hours
- 11:00 ~ 23:00 (reservation must be made by the day prior to the purchase.) )
- Regular Holiday
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService