GINZA SIX Ginza Daishokudo
Notes on reservation
Sushi/eel/teppanyaki/local chicken dish/sukiyaki/creative Chinese/seafood dishes, etc., the Ginza Grand dining hall
The "Ginza Large dining hall"
Japan, the essence of entertainment and design.
A time of "food" that I have never experienced before...
◆ 330 tsubo Large Hall
[large dining area]
stylish and luxurious round table sofa seats and tables with seats
you can enjoy the cuisine and liquor of each name shop
* Order/Receive/tidy food/ All staff are available for accounting, etc.
[terrace seats overlooking the city of Ginza]
Night is a beautiful night view of Ginza Street, the taste of the name shop while feeling a pleasant breeze in the daytime
[Private room in a modern and calm atmosphere]
Available in 10 to 12 people,
space ideal for entertaining and celebrations, such as entertainment and celebration [counter seats for each store]
10 stores will entertain you in the original menu.
- Sushi,Tempura (Deep Fried Shrimp and Vegetables)
- Subway Ginza Line Ginza Station A3 exit 2-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 1,800 JPY Dinner 6,800 JPY
- SIX 6f GINZA, in the Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Open Hours
- Lunch: 11:00 ~ 14:00, Tee: 14:00-17:00, Dinner: 17:00-23:30 (l.o.22:00, drinks l.o.22:30)
- Regular Holiday
- Open all year round
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService