Tsukiji Sushiiwa souhonten
Notes on reservation
- Tsukiji Station 1 min. The taste of the tradition that has been passed down since the founding of the Taisho decade edomae sushi [Tsukiji Sushi Rock]
◆ The freshness of the
Neta, and the taste of sushi, and "skill of nigiri".
, a sushi kaiseki with a delicate taste of Kyoto cuisine, is a traditional edomae sushi.
Sushi Rock boasts the finest ingredients, the hassle-sparing,
-gripping skills and the ultimate in Edomae sushi.
◆ [to the entertainment and dinner] please enjoy the sushi Kaiseki
Sushi and Kyoto cuisine by a specialist Japanese chef.
Fuji ~ Fuji ~ (8 items) 10, 12,960 yen
, Kaede ~ Kaede ~ (8 items)
◆ The complete private room
of the big and small relaxation, and a variety of private rooms suitable for the Buddhist and the celebration. Available for up to 20 guests.
- Sushi,Banquet Dinners
- Subway Hibiya Line Tsukiji Station 1-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 5,000 JPY Dinner 15,000 JPY
- 2-15-12 Tsukiji, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0045
- Open Hours
- Mon.-Fri. 11:00 ~ 22:00 (l.o.21:30) (* Saturdays only open from 11:00 to 21:00 (l.o20:30). Please come over to check. )
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday holidays
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,銀聯,Discover Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService