Notes on reservation
- [Flower Butterfly] was called the name of the restaurant of Shinbashi. The
-style restaurant is the perfect blend of contemporary art and the atmosphere.
Cooking is a course tailored to Japanese food.
to the four seasons, such as ' appetizers ', the specialty [soup of the Snapper of the sea bream], using plenty of seasonal ingredients, you can enjoy the flower butterfly-style Japanese food even in the eyes and tongue. In addition to the main dining of the maximum of 60 seats that fusuma of ostrich shine in the interior of the
White, also includes private room with Tsuboniwa leave the atmosphere of the restaurant era. It is also recommended to entertain or dine because it is possible to provide consultation and gift of payment by
■ Plan is also available for your entertainment in Ginza, Higashi Ginza, and gatherings with your friends for banquets and dinners.
■ is a guide for guests with children (not preschool children)
private rooms. Please feel free to contact us.
- Kaiseki (Traditional Multi-Course Meal),Kappou (Fine Dining at a Counter)
- Subway Higashi-Ginza Station A6 exit 3-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 2,700 JPY Dinner 15,000 JPY
- 7-16-7 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Open Hours
- Mon-Sun Lunch: 11:30am-15:00 (l.o.14:00) (Gate at 11:30.)
-Day Dinner: 18:00-23:00 (l.o.21:00)
- Regular Holiday
- * New Year Holidays
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,Diners Club,American Express,JCB
Supported by ぐるなびWebService