Notes on reservation
- It was established as "Beauty Hisashi" in Edo Kobiki-machi in 1854. Since then, the "ambition" to the sushi that has been passed down to the customer was changed to "desire" to the visitor, and the Mizu of the Shiodome Sky was born.
[counter private room] Three to seven people
exclusive craftsmen shake the arm. It is the perfect place for a small dinner, entertainment or an important guest.
【 Table Private Room 】 for special occasions such as entertaining and families meeting with a view of 200
on the ground, 5 people to 12 people.
- Sushi,Sashimi (Raw Sliced Fish)
- Jr Shinbashi Station 6-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 2,500 JPY Dinner 10,000 JPY
- Caretta shiodome 46f, 1-8-1 Higashi-Shimbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-7046
- Open Hours
- Mon-Sun Lunch: 11:00 ~ 15:00 (l.o.14:30)
-Sun Dinner: 17:00 ~ 22:30 (l.o.22:00)
- Regular Holiday
- Open all year round
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService