Sushi Hatsu Souhonten
Notes on reservation
- Founded in the year of Meiji 43, "Sushi's first Home Office" takes over the tradition and taste of a high quality sushi restaurant.
in our store, we hold the Edomae sushi which makes you feel the tradition and the history sincerely.
You accomplishment a delicious sushi and sake using the ingredients of the Four seasons, please spend a moment of
◆ Banquet Course ◆
-Yuri... 5,000 yen (tax excluded)
Magnolia Course... 9,000 yen (excl. tax)
◆ Lunch Menu ◆
(weekdays only) Nigiri sushi... 1,300 yen (tax excluded)
... 1,300 yen (excl. tax)
-Tosude Seafood bowl... 1,500 yen (excl. tax)
in a calm atmosphere, we have counter seats and table seats, as well as a banquet room for up to 60 people who can use
from a small number of guests.
not to mention the usual meal, please use it for various banquets and memorial services.
- Tsukuba Express Asakusa Station 3-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 2,000 JPY Dinner 5,000 JPY
- 1-12-10 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032
- Open Hours
- Mon ~ Fri Lunch: 11:30 ~ 15:00, Dinner: 17:00-23:00 (l.o.22:30)
Saturdays, Sundays, holidays 11:30 ~ 22:30 (l.o.22:00)
- Regular Holiday
- Open all year round
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,DC,UFJ,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,NC,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService