Notes on reservation
- The sushi restaurant is located in a quiet residential area of Yutenji. Fresh seafood is stocked every morning in Tsukiji, and is sent directly from the Honmoku fishing port through relatives ' fishermen. The four course menus are made up of sashimi, pottery, fried foods and a variety of dishes. While being reasonably priced, you can enjoy authentic sushi with fine work and Japanese cuisine of all four seasons. The motto is "a sushi restaurant where you can get your feet comfortably." The conversation with a friendly owner is pleasant, and I am glad that I can use it without hesitation with children.
- Tokyu Toyoko Line Yutenji Station 7-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 1,000 JPY Dinner 8,000 JPY
- 2-11-5 Naka-machi, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 153-0065
- Open Hours
- Mon-Fri Noon: 12:00 ~ 13:30
-Fri Night: 17:30 ~ 23:00 (l.o.22:00)
Saturday night: 17:00 to 22:00 (l.o.21:30)
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday holidays
* * Please contact the shop for more information about the new year and the GW.
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService