Sushi Ginza Onodera
Notes on reservation
- Chef has been studying for a long time at a popular restaurant in Hokkaido for 26 years, and has been carefully stocked with fresh materials from around the country, focusing on the Tsukiji market and the Sapporo market every day
in particular, the tuna is carefully selected for the Japan sea-fresh tuna. In the
, you can relax and enjoy your meal in the
space of an adult who can feel the warmth of the plain wood. You can also enjoy a conversation with chef with delicious dishes
by the owner.
was selected as the
Sushi representative at the 23rd St. Moritz Gourmet Festival held in January Switzerland, 2016.
has been introduced overseas, we are sending delicious sushi to the whole world not only
Onodera aims to make the
World aware of sophisticated Japan culture through food.
- Toei Asakusa Line Higashi-Ginza Station Exit No. 4 2-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 15,000 JPY Dinner 30,000 JPY
- San Lit Ginza Bldg. 2 1f, 5-14-14 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Open Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday-Sunday and holidays: 17:00-22:00
Friday-Sunday and holidays: 11:00 to 15:00
- Regular Holiday
- Every Wednesday
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService