Nihonryori Yamatoya Sangen Shiroganedai-ten
Notes on reservation
- Founded in the Meiji decade, the Japan cuisine Yamatoya,
, is a relaxing and peaceful place to enjoy seasonal kaiseki dishes.
Entertainment, dining, special celebrations, betrothal, Buddhist, etc.,
Yamatoya will help you with the traditional taste and hospitality.
◆ Hana ~ ~ [one person/11880 yen]
◆ Sennari ~ Sennari ~ [one person/14256 yen] to a gathering of
Party, New Year party, dinner, alumni, etc.,
Please also use it for the betrothal, the meeting and the memorial ceremony.
[Private room] There is also a private room where you can spend your time, such as
offers special kaiseki meals for a variety of festive seats.
- Local / Regional Cuisine,Tempura (Deep Fried Shrimp and Vegetables)
- Toei Mita Line Shirokanedai Station Exit No. 2 6-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 4,000 JPY Dinner 12,000 JPY
- 1-1-50 Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-8640, Tokyo B1
- Open Hours
- Lunch: 11:30am-14:00 (l.o.14:00), Dinner: 17:00 ~ 21:00 (l.o.21:00) (The L.O of Kaiseki cuisine is 20:30.) )
- Regular Holiday
- Open all year round
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService