Sushidokoro Ozawa shiten
Notes on reservation
- There is a charter counter! Sushi restaurant Ozawa in Ginza near the station. The hotel is located close to Tsukiji
and is always stocked with only the freshest ingredients. The bad of the
material and the observant eye, the polite preparation, the
and the hospitality of the customer in the skill and consideration of the most skilled ♪
◆ cooking ◆
┗ Please enjoy the grasp using the story according to the Four seasons.
Sashimi 3 pieces... 4,000 yen (excl. tax)
The seasonal fish used for each season. Please tell me if you have your preference.
┗ confident in size and freshness. If you like shellfish, it is a necessity!
Sushi from the experience of the general who has been holding the sushi for more than 30 years, and enjoy the
Fish's "alive" and the supreme hospitality that multiplied the artisan's "chic"
the old-fashioned relaxed counter seat!
- Subway Ginza Line Shinbashi Station Exit No. 3 3-minute walk
- Average price
- Dinner 15,000 JPY
- 1f, 8-5-9 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Open Hours
- Mon-Fri 17:00 ~ 2:00 (l.o.1:30)
- Regular Holiday
- Every Saturday and Sunday holidays
* * There is a case to open on Saturdays. For details, please contact the store.
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,DC,UFJ,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,NC,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService