Notes on reservation
- Entering the store, you can see the spacious counter. It's a simple but relaxing space. Mr. Masahiko Yanagihara, a
shopkeeper, is a perfect balance between fresh fish and rice and vinegar.
"I'm not doing any special things, I'm just doing things everyday as cooks without blurring.
It is the hardest "and humble. However, his passion for sushi and cooking has been unusually and he has not spared the self-investment to make something delicious since he was young
and still continues to pursue it.
- Tokyu Toyoko Line Tokyo Metropolitan University Station 5-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 2,000 JPY Dinner 13,000 JPY
- 1-8-9 Yakumo, Meguro-ku, Tokyo 152-0023, Japan
- Open Hours
- 17:30 ~ 22:30 (l.o.22:30)
- Regular Holiday
Every Monday * * New Year holidays
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,American Express,JCB,NICOS,APLUS,SAISON,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService