Notes on reservation
- -3 min. walk from Ginza Station and Shinbashi station on the subway. Counter and entertainment private rooms-
Business A new World of culinary arts, with the desire of a shopkeeper who wants to cherish the edge of the Gump with customers
as a place that they want to use on special occasions such as celebration and Law feast.
for adults who want to taste authentic edomae sushi... There are a lot of little steps in the course.
Customers who are not familiar with sushi, please be assured. The craftsmen will explain each dish in the counter seat. "Edge" will realize the shop that you can come to like to the customer who started the
Shop owner's training experience and skill shines "edomae sushi course" \ 12.000
A selection of drinks such as local sake and wine. It is also available for customers and entertainment from overseas.
- Subway Marunouchi Line Ginza Station 3-minute walk
- Average price
- Dinner 15,000 JPY
- B1 New Guinzabil, 7-3-13 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Open Hours
- Mon-Sun Dinner: 16:00-24:00
- Regular Holiday
- Open all year round
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,Diners Club,American Express,JCB
Supported by ぐるなびWebService