Notes on reservation
- The first time touching grilled meat!
Selected Japanese Wagyu beef assortment for a rare part!
[Japanese grilled meat Shop] Speaking of
Yakiniku in many people imagine the Korea Yakiniku, our store is a Japanese grilled meat shop stuck to the Japan.
-free sauce and miso are all handmade. We offer a new taste that is particular about
【 Domestic Wagyu beef 】
The rare parts of Japanese Wagyu beef are provided with excellent cost performance in deficit preparedness!
[Sticking to full-additive handmade]
homemade sauce sticks to all additives such as preservatives, coloring and chemical seasonings.
Time and effort, we will pursue the taste for your smile!
Yakiniku Casual course 4,000 Yen course ~ Available! Good access within 10 minutes from
Park station, Ningyocho, Amamiya, and Higashi Nihonbashi
- Yakiniku (BBQ),Izakaya (Japanese Style Pub)
- Toei Shinjuku Line Hama-machi Station A2 Turn exit 1-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 1,000 JPY Dinner 5,000 JPY
- 2-47-5 Nihonbashi Hama-machi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0007
- Open Hours
- Lunch: 11:30am-14:00 (l.o.13:30), Dinner: 17:00 ~ 23:00 (l.o.22:00, drinks l.o.22:30)
Day/Holiday dinner: 17:00 to 22:30 (l.o.22:00)
- Regular Holiday
- 2nd Monday
※ The second Monday of every month is a closed day.
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService