Notes on reservation
- A 7-minute walk away from the hustle and bustle around Shimokitazawa station for young people and a quiet, residential sign is a landmark for this store.
is a small shop with an 8-seat counter and six private rooms, but it's a reputable shop that haunt a lot of celebrities, doctors and other foodie visits.
Neta is only 13 to 16 species of seasonal gem admitted by the shopkeeper. The
Rice uses the rare Akita Komachi in sushi restaurant, and the sakesakana of the dried fish is made by own hand and is deep sticking. The joy that only the person who entrusted the tongue and the mind to the
◆ The owner of the course 14,000 yen (tax excluded) ~
The reservation of one person is bestowed.
- Keio Inokashira Line Shimokitazawa Station 7-minute walk
- Average price
- Dinner 20,000 JPY
- 5-17-6 Daizawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo 155-0032 Bldg. B1
- Open Hours
- Mon, Tue, Thu-Sat dinner: 18:00-23:00
Day and Holiday dinner: 17:00-21:00
- Regular Holiday
- Every Wednesday
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService