Notes on reservation
- The famous people of various circles visit the Karato in the Kyobashi, and the name of the Shimonoseki shop is in the direction of this taste.
, the owner of the shop, Hisato Oohori, who uses the fish from Shimonoseki to Tokyo, and holds the Itaba.
the "conger-eel Rice", which was brought up in the Seto Inland Sea, is recommended for lunch only.
- Subway Ginza Line Kyobashi Station Exit No. 3 1-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 2,000 JPY Dinner 10,000 JPY
- Tokyo Square Garden 1f, 3-1-1 Kyobashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0031
- Open Hours
- Mon ~ Fri Lunch: 11:30 ~ 14:00, Dinner: 17:00-23:00
Sat 17:00 ~ 23:00
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday Holidays
* * Available for charter (closed)
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService