Koshitsukappo Jouetsu-yasuda Shinbashi-ten
Notes on reservation
- Today (9/7) Yobuko will be stocked with live squid.
Yasuda's specialties, exquisite faux black and Niigata sake are the best of the
, and the Kaiseki course is very popular. We have seats tailored to the scene, such as entertainment, celebrations, Buddhist and dating.
"craftsmanship and spirit chic feel the history"
The skill of the craftsman who has continued to protect the taste of old-established, please enjoy the best time at the counter drifting fragrant
"Local contract farmer from Koshihikari"
Niigata's severe temperature difference and the taste of the blessing that the passion of man gave birth.
Plump and shiny rice is the origin of Joetsu Yasuda.
"high-end fish meguro of the Sea of Japan"
the highest-grade throat black from all over the world always offer
grilled salt and boiled, such as a clay pot rice luxury.
- Sashimi (Raw Sliced Fish),Local / Regional Cuisine
- Jr Shinbashi Station Ginza exit 1-minute walk
- Average price
- Dinner 8,000 JPY
- 105-0004, 1-4-5 Shinbashi, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Open Hours
- Mon-Fri Dinner: 17:30 ~ 23:00 (l.o.22:00, drink l.o.22:15)
Sat Lunch: 11:30am ~ 15:00 (l.o.13:30, drinks l.o.14:30)
Sat Dinner: 17:30-22:00 (l.o.21:00, drinks l.o.21:15)
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday holidays
* [cancellation correspondence] If the telephone of the reservation confirmation is not connected by the day before, there is a case to be canceled correspondence. Approve it beforehand.
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,DC,UFJ,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService