Sushi Hasegawa Nishiazabu
Notes on reservation
- For the guests who want to enjoy a meal calmly, such as the
Sushi kaiseki, Japanese cuisine "the" the "the" the "river", an important entertainment and anniversary. We offer fresh fish and vegetables that change every
day, our own countryside organic rice Koshihikari, and
◇ Summer Taste new menu-various.
■ Seasonal Sushi kaiseki course with plenty of summer ingredients from 10,000 yen ~
(Appetizer/Shingen/build/pottery/cooked food/vinegared/sushi Shingan/Soup/dessert)
■ Pottery the ceramic artist leading the pottery of the Japan
"Uchida steel 1" Collaboration with Mr.
in the mountains of Shiga Prefecture, the
"hole Kiln", which is transmitted from ancient times Japan, is produced by the vessel of the river.
■ From all over the country carefully selected seasonal natural materials and delicious materials by
Four seasons, and the good thing at that time is ordered.
- Sushi,Local / Regional Cuisine
- Subway Hibiya Line Roppongi Station Exit No. 2 7-minute walk
- Average price
- Dinner 10,000 JPY
- 2f, 1-7-11 Kasumi Heights, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0031, Japan
- Open Hours
- Mon-Sat Dinner: 17:00 ~ 23:30 (l.o.22:30, drink l.o.23:00) (Business hours change information > Since September 1, 2017, we have been changed from 17:00 to 23:30 (l.o.22:30). Thank you for your understanding and patronage in the future. )
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday
Other (December 30, 2017-January 4, 2018)
* February will be open without a rest
* The day and the month of the holidays will be closed on Mondays.
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,DC,UFJ,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,NICOS,APLUS,SAISON,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService