Otaru Masazushi Shinjuku
Notes on reservation
- Founded 80 years. The craftsmanship and
that have been passed down in the three generations in the sushi and seafood of the authentic Otaru in Tokyo!
◆ The ingredients of our shop
, [raw shrimp] caught shrimp
and [salmon child] only one million salmon thoroughbred
, [Kinki] very tasty white fish
and [to Bafun seawater] What is the delicious urchin
◆ Otaru sushi using alum?
◎ One of the three great sushi spots, Otaru is a long-established sushi shop
◎ Food, of course, from the head office of Hokkaido
◎ Welcome Pick-up, entertainment, dining, anniversary, betrothal, meeting, etc.
◆ Complete Private room
◎ The counter seat and the full private room where a workman's technique can be seen are available for
◎ 6 people to up to 12 people. Please make a reservation by 17 o'clock the day before because I do not hear the
(reservation of the day) to an important entertainment and meeting.
Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays do not change the reservation time of the day.
- Jr Shinjuku Station New South Exit 2-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 6,000 JPY Dinner 10,000 JPY
- Takashimaya Times Square 14f, 5-24-2 Sendagaya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 151-0051, Japan
- Open Hours
- Mon-Sun 11:00 ~ 23:00 (l.o.22:00, drink l.o.22:00) (The last Order of the dinner course, the dish is 21:00)
- Regular Holiday
* (same as Takashimaya Times Square)
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,Takashimaya
Supported by ぐるなびWebService