Ginza Sushikou honten Marubiru-ten
Notes on reservation
- Founded in Meiji 18 years. A variety of sakesakana and small bowls that make use of the finest materials. In addition to sake all over the
Japan, we also have a selection of wines to suit your sushi. In the view of the 35th floor
, please relish the chic and glamorous sushi that made the tradition of edomae and now coexist.
◆ carefully selected fish from all over the country will receive a long-term relationship separate from the fresh fish chosen by the connoisseur in
◆ Polite handicraft
The traditional shrimp, such as hazy and secret boil down to make it, it is charged pains.
◆ The highest consistency
the highest consistency that a seasoned craftsman in more than ten years will hold at a moment of bliss.
◆ Luxurious Space
view of Tokyo from the 35th floor
Large private room-10 people small private room-6 people
◆ along with the history to enjoy the Edomae sushi inherited taste of the old well-established
the basics and the new taste
During the wine and olive oil, you can also enjoy a refreshing gem of
, including pepper and other spices.
- Sushi,Local / Regional Cuisine
- Jr Tokyo Station Marunouchi exit 2-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 4,000 JPY Dinner 12,000 JPY
- Marunouchi Building 35f, 2-4-1, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-6335
- Open Hours
- Mon-Sat 11:00 ~ 23:00 (l.o.22:00) (Lunch l.o.15:30))
Day and Public holidays 11:00 ~ 22:00 (l.o.21:00) (Lunch l.o.15:30))
- Regular Holiday
Other (May 6, 2018)
* * Closed on the day of the round building.
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,DC,UFJ,American Express,JCB,NICOS,SAISON,J-DEBIT,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService