Akasaka Tameike Obakyu
Notes on reservation
- Ana Hotel in Tameike you can enjoy a selection of sushi and fresh seafood from the
Sagami Bay, which is on the right side of the hill towards TBS on the slopes of Tokyo.
is a 4-minute walk from the newly opened Intercity air.
The most popular!
◎ 【 Dassai Festival 】 【 Specialty Sake 】 Premium drinking unlimited special banquet course... We have a lot of use for 6,000 Yen
Dassai Festival course.
~ 【 2 hours Drink 】 Banquet Course ~
◎ Special Sushi course with Ginza-charged craftsmen... 5,500 Yen
◎ Welcome Party, farewell party reservation is accepting.
◎ You can also book a course for cooking only.
The ultimate fish in the morning from Sagami Bay! sashimi, Shing, sushi, etc. Please enjoy it to your liking!
- Izakaya (Japanese Style Pub),Sushi
- Subway Ginza Line Tameike-Sanno Station Exit 12 6-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 800 JPY Dinner 5,000 JPY
- Akasaka Sugai Bldg. B1, 2-20-19 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0052
- Open Hours
- Mon ~ Fri Lunch: 11:30 ~ 14:30 (l.o.14:15), Dinner: 17:00 ~ 23:00 (l.o.22:30)
Sat 17:00 ~ 22:00 (l.o.9:30) (Saturdays are reserved for sale.) (Reservations for more than 10 people))
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday holidays
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,DC,UFJ,American Express,JCB,SAISON,銀聯,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService