Notes on reservation
- Showa 30 (1955), the founding of the company, Asakusa Edomae Sushi.
Asakusa Umamichi Street, Asakusa View Hotel in front of Asakusa Kokusai Dori. In the
family, we visit the generations, the locals, and the distant.
Old-fashioned edomae, the many dishes that incorporate all the wishes of the customer feel the exquisite skill of
Master. The work is polite and good.
Sushi can be ordered from one, so it is popular when you can taste a lot of neta.
tears and soft and exquisite conger eel sushi Tamaki is a gem to take home for souvenirs.
Counter and table seats are available, so please use it for various banquets such as
Alumni Association and Buddhist.
is open until 2 in the morning, so don't worry about the time, and enjoy
delicious food to your heart.
- Subway Asakusa Station 8-minute walk
- Average price
- Dinner 8,000 JPY
- 2-13-6 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo 111-0032
- Open Hours
- Tue-Sat 17:00 ~ 2:00 (* Saturday Lunch is only open for reservations.) For more information, please contact our store.
Days 12:00 ~ 24:00
- Regular Holiday
- Every Monday
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,NICOS,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService