Tsukiji Sushisen Ginza-gochoume-ten
Notes on reservation
- This is a fresh sushi that you can enjoy in a refined space.
is popular with women in a bright and clean color scheme with a sofa seat that you can dine without worrying about the counter seat and the time that one person can enjoy willingly. Menu is one can sell only a set and favorite sushi to taste at the best price of seasonal ingredients, the end of trial and error, eat until the finished roll sushi is sufficient.
Sake and local Shochu (150 types) are only selected products.
- Subway Hibiya Line Higashi-Ginza Station A1 exit 1-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 980 JPY Dinner 5,000 JPY
- 2f Cotivil, 5-9-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Open Hours
- Open 24 hours a day from Monday to Sunday
Lunch: 11:00 am to 14:00 pm
- Regular Holiday
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService