Notes on reservation
- A 5-minute walk from the town, Mitsukoshimae and Ningyocho. The 60th anniversary of the founding of the
House, a long-established edomae sushi shop, "Nihonbashi boat Sushi"
The tradition of craftsmanship and the freshness of the ingredients, the sushi and sashimi dishes are
. It is also recommended to use Shirttail's secret sauce.
◇ ◆ Recommended Kaiseki course ◆ ◇
/[monthly] Sushi Kaiseki course 6,480 yen ~ 10800 yen
/[Party to New Year Party] Blowfish course (6 items) 7560 Yen
◎ 60th Anniversary: Counter seats Limited Course The special commemorative dish of
yen "sashimi & grip + seasonal gem" is prepared!
◆ seats and private rooms ◆
The basement from the first floor to the second floor.
[1f] counter seat: 9 Seat table seat: 4 seats [basement floor] Table seat: 20 seats
[2f] Private room: 4 to 6 persons banquet private room: 20 to 35 people
Reservation/contact here ⇒ ⇒ 03-3661-4569
- Sushi,Sashimi (Raw Sliced Fish)
- Subway Mitsukoshimae Station A4/A6 Exit 5-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 1,800 JPY Dinner 8,500 JPY
- 11-2 Nihonbashi-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103-0024, Japan
- Open Hours
- Mon-Fri Dinner: 16:30 ~ 22:00 (l.o.21:30)
-Sat Lunch: 11:30 ~ 14:30 (l.o.14:00)
Sat 16:30 ~ 20:00 (l.o.19:30) ((required prior reservation))
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday 4th Saturday holidays
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,DC,UFJ,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,NICOS,SAISON,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService