Notes on reservation
- This week's Picks!! It is the tempura of
Anago. By all means!!
and natural tuna with a friendly chef!!
Full-fledged edomae sushi for a reasonable price.
Fresh Neta with yuzu salt. Please try a good ♪
sushi that does not put soy sauce to eat with ponzu vinegar roasted.
a full-fledged sum of Japanese artisans and
All cheerful Accounting!! There are
counter seats, table seats, and seats for digging.
from a little cup to a firm meal, please feel free to use it in various scenes
[Deals] ⇒ delivery to the neighboring home and the office is also available.
- Tokyo Monorail Tennozu Isle Station 2-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 980 JPY Dinner 5,000 JPY
- 2-3-10 Higashi-Shinagawa, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 140-0002, Japan
- Open Hours
- Mon ~ Fri Lunch: 11:30 ~ 14:00, Dinner: 17:00-22:00 (l.o.22:00)
Day and Public holidays 17:00 ~ 21:30 (l.o.21:30)
- Regular Holiday
- Every Saturday
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,DC,UFJ,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,NICOS,APLUS,SAISON,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService