Notes on reservation
- ◆ It is a name store of the Kobiki town which continues being loved.
Ginza, Kobiki-cho, established a shop in the street, and has 60 years ' Kobiki. The taste that
from parents to children, and the warm hospitality of the family is superb. The
has a wide range of applications, one
from a casual cup to a welcoming seat.
◆ "fresh fish" and trendy "relish", our shop is close to the Tsukiji market that gathers "freshness" of tithes
shopkeeper goes out every day and can enjoy the best of the season such as the selection of seasonal vegetables
mainly the seafood of the selected sea stocked with a certain connoisseur.
also sake and sakesakana to pick the third generation love.
◆ Seasonal Course cooking
【 to banquets and entertainment 】 seasonal menu 5000 yen (tax excluded) ~
⇒ + 2000 yen (tax)
with unlimited drinks for 2 hours ◆
about the shop [1f] The counter seat
proficient in the Teiki mouth Sabaki of Craftsman [ 2nd Floor: Japanese-style fragrant semi-private and table
【 3f 】 Table floor reminiscent of the Western-style building (15 to 30 people kicaname rental consultation)
- Izakaya (Japanese Style Pub),Sushi
- Subway Higashi-Ginza Station 5-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 1,000 JPY Dinner 7,500 JPY
- 6-16-6 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Open Hours
- Mon-Fri 17:00 ~ 24:00 (l.o.23:00), Lunch: 11:30 ~ 13:30
Sat 17:00 ~ 22:00 (* Please note that the closing may be around 22:00 on Saturdays.) )
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday holidays
Summer Vacation (August 16, 2018-August 19, 2018)
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,DC,UFJ,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,NICOS,APLUS,SAISON,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService