Notes on reservation
- What is sushi?
Prepare for any sushi scoop without spare time.
It's an old-fashioned edomae. Please relish the
Octopus for four hours of boil and tuna, and enjoy the discerning edomae from the work of a delicate craftsman
, such as the halibut of kelp.
■ General's profile
Ginza Sushi "Naka" after training, he opened the Ginza Edomae Sushi Research Group, continuing to study the recurrence of the full-fledged scrollwork sushi
to Edomae Edomae for 20 years.
- Subway Ginza Station B3 exit 1-minute walk
- Average price
- Lunch 3,000 JPY Dinner 16,000 JPY
- Nishi-5th Bldg. B1, 5-6-16 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Open Hours
- Mon-Fri 12:00 ~ 14:00 (l.o.13:30), 17:30 ~ 22:00 (l.o.21:30)
Sat 12:00 ~ 15:00 (l.o.14:30)
Sat 17:30 ~ 21:30 (l.o.21:00)
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday holidays
Other (July 14, 2018)
Others (August 13, 2018-August 16, 2018)
- Credit Card
- VISA,MasterCard,UC,DC,UFJ,Diners Club,American Express,JCB,NICOS,SAISON,MUFG
Supported by ぐるなびWebService