Ginza sushi Ojima
Notes on reservation
- Ideal for use such as entertainment and dining in Ginza Sushi Ojima ≫
The appearance of luxury is a hidden sushi restaurant in Ginza, a gem that was carefully charged with the seasonal material that the general has
himself in Tsukiji. Please enjoy the pride sushi of the boast which harnessed the taste in "rice" of
sticking by all means.
■ Lunch Menu Example
┗ Chawanmushi, bowl thing and small bowl with
and roses... 1,300 yen (excl. tax)
, conger rice bowl... 1,800 yen (excl. tax)
, deluxe Nigiri... 2,500 yen (excl. tax)
Our shop is conveniently located a 2-minute walk from the station.
A spacious counter seat and a full private room.
in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Subway Hibiya Line Ginza Station
- Average price
- Lunch 7,000 JPY Dinner 12,000 JPY
- Arata Bldg. B2, 6-6-19 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061
- Open Hours
- Mon-Sat Lunch: 11:30 ~ 14:00 (l.o.14:00)
-Sat dinner: 18:00-23:00 (l.o.22:30)
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService