Notes on reservation
- It is the sushi restaurant which was introduced in the Tele East "Ad Street" in 55 years of establishment. Lunch is from 950 yen, such as
Nigiri and leaflets with a bowl of Inari. In addition to sushi seafood at night, there are a wide range of pottery and fried snacks. There are some Okinawan dishes in the menu. There might be a live of three-line performance if I ride it. We also offer delivery of sushi. Yokozuna nigiri 2,700 yen (tax excluded) ozeki 2,200 yen (tax excluded) sekiwake 1,700 yen (excluding tax) komusubi 1,100 yen (excluding tax). It is a homey shop. Please feel free to come.
Delivery is also available. Order and Inquiry → 03-3982-6393
■ Is sending information on Facebook and Twitter!
- Tokyo Metro Fukutoshin Line Zoshigaya Station
- Average price
- Lunch 950 JPY Dinner 5,000 JPY
- 2-20-9 Zoshigaya, Toshima-ku, Tokyo 171-0032, Japan
- Open Hours
- Mon-Wed, Fri-Sun Lunch: 11:30 ~ 13:30
Mon-Wed. Fri.-Sun.: 17:00 ~ 22:00
- Regular Holiday
- Every Thursday
※ ※ The end of the year sales until 12/31, the new year will be open from 1/6. * 1/1 ~ 3 days will be open for delivery only.
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService