Notes on reservation
- We know the moment when each seafood is the most delicious after it is landed. The experience and ingenuity highlight the simple, deep taste that is only allowed for superior ingredients. What we are aiming for is a tradition-based, Orthodox taste. Yotsuya enjoy the deep taste of the sea treasures delivered by the full moon. We accept orders
, Buddhist, and lunch boxes for meetings.
Reservations, please contact us by the day before the price.
- Subway Marunouchi Line Yotsuya-Sanchome Station
- Average price
- Lunch 1,000 JPY Dinner 10,000 JPY
- 1f, 4-6-10, Yotsuya, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160-0004, Japan
- Open Hours
- Mon-Sat Lunch: 11:30 ~ 14:00
Monday-Saturday and Holiday dinner: 17:00-22:00 (l.o.21:30)
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService