Notes on reservation
- A 5-minute walk from Gotanda station, there is a quiet sushi restaurant along the Meguro River. When you enter the
, the owner of the artisan temperament and calm space welcomes you. The
counter is a thick cypress sheet. This is a sushi restaurant.
Price is conscientious, but the skill of holding sushi is this road 40 years. The fresh seasonal ingredients that the
shopkeeper went to Tsukiji, and the balance of the Shari is exquisite. The
Dish is also tasteful, and the "leaving course" combined with sushi is popular among women.
6,000 Yen course: appetizer, sashimi, sushi, grilled fish or boiled, chawanmushi, incense, homemade Caspian yogurt
Matsutake 1, 500 yen
This time, you will be able to eat matsutake. Please relish it by all means.
- JR Yamanote Line Gotanda Station
- Average price
- Lunch 800 JPY Dinner 5,000 JPY
- 2-15-11 Matsuoka Bldg. 1f, Nishi Gotanda, Shinagawa-ku, Tokyo 141-0031
- Open Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday Lunch: 11:30 ~ 13:30
, Tue, Thu, Fri Dinner: 17:00 ~ 22:30 (l.o.22:00)
Water Dinner: 17:00-22:30 (l.o.22:00)
Sat Dinner: 17:00-22 : 00 (l.o.21:30)
- Regular Holiday
- Every Sunday holidays
* * 12/30 ~ 1/4 * 8/11 ~ 8/15 will be the summer vacation.
- Credit Card
Supported by ぐるなびWebService