The Reservation Fee is payable to JPNEAZY, and reflects the cost of making a restaurant reservation on your behalf and the cost of your course meal.
1. The Reservation Fee applies once the JPNEAZY concierge has made the reservation.
2. The Reservation Fee is based on the cost of the course meal at the chosen restaurant and the number of diners.
3. Once a reservation has been made, guests are permitted to request one change to the reservation (for example, day or time, number of diners, menu selections, seating type, etc.), provided it is for the same restaurant. When requesting a reservation for a new restaurant or a second change to an existing reservation, a new Reservation Fee applies. Changes to reservations must be requested by 16:00 Japan Standard Time (JST) two days before the dining date. Changes to reservations requested after 16:00 (JST) two days before the dining date will not be accepted.
4. The Reservation Fee applies to each reservation. Subsequent reservations for the same restaurant will not be exempt from the Reservation Fee.
5. Restaurant reservation requests must be made by 16:00 (JST) the day before the intended dining date. Reservation requests made either after 16:00 (JST) the day before, or on the intended dining date, will not be accepted.
6. In the event that a guest cancels their reservation, the restaurant's cancellation policy applies, including any fees payable, regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
7. In the event that JPNEAZY or the restaurant cancels the reservation, the Reservation Fee will be refunded in full.
8. JPNEAZY reservation service is available every day from 9:00 to 18:00 (JST). Reservation requests may be submitted at any time of day, however guests should be aware that the concierge will only be available to respond within the abovementioned hours.
[How to pay the Reservation Fee]
The Reservation Fee may be paid by credit card （Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Diners Card） as well as by Alipay, WeChat Pay and Union Pay.
[Due date for payment of the Reservation Fee]
When the concierge has made the restaurant reservation, a confirmation email is sent to the guest. The due date for payment of the Reservation Fee varies depending on the intended dining date, as follows:
（1）Where the dining date is two days after the confirmation email is sent:
Payment is due by 17:00 (JST) the day after the confirmation email is sent
（2） Where the dining date is the day after the confirmation email is sent:
Payment is due by 17:00 (JST) the day the confirmation email is sent
（3） In all other cases:
Payment is due by 17:00 (JST) two days after the confirmation email is sent. If payment is not made by 17:00 (JST) on the due date, the reservation will be cancelled (In this event the reservation fee no longer applies).
If, for any reason, the guest wishes to cancel the reservation, the guest must contact JPNEAZY by 17:00 (JST) two days before the dining date. In this event, the reservation fee minus a handling fee will be refunded. Note also that restaurants may charge their own cancellation fee in accordance with their cancellation policy even when this deadline has been met. In such cases it is the guest's responsibility to pay the cancellation fee in its entirety.